COUNTDOWN!!!

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whining, whining......

It is so not fun when you have to spend all day locked up in your room, and I made it for 96 hours already!! (exaggerated much??) This is what happened when u decide to study at the last seconds of your paper...stress, stress!!!

Oh, sooo ready to throw up on all my notes...err not yet, it seems I'm still in dire need of them, in perfectly good condition... when this is all over, be prepared to be buried somewhere deep, where I would never again found your nonexistence appearance, lalala~~~~ and it's only my first sem final paper!! Can't imagine what/how will it be for the next one.... Huh uh, just taking a break, still have 3/4 notes on IMS to spend my lovely time with (yeah, right!). Hehe, but oso got time to vote in three categories of the SKoW award, after waiting for so long..:sigh: and they decide to open the vote when I'm busy with my final...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~praktis typing~